- Thomas H Berquist MD, FACR Consultant, Department of Diagnostic RadiologyMayo ClinicJacksonville, FloridaProfessor of Diagnos
Revised and updated for its Third Edition, this highly acclaimed volume is a definitive guide to the clinical imaging of foot and ankle disorders. The title of this edition has changed from Radiology of the Foot and Ankle to Imaging of the Foot and Ankle to reflect a greater emphasis on multimodality imaging approaches to solve diagnostic challenges, specifically the increased use of ultrasound, MR imaging, CT, and diagnostic interventional techniques.
The book features increased coverage of ultrasound, PET, and the diabetic foot and upgraded MR and CT images. New syndromes such as impingement have been added to the chapter on soft tissue trauma and overuse. The fractures and dislocations chapter includes OTA classifications and additional MR and CT scans of complications. Other highlights include up-to-date information on new fixation devices and prostheses and state-of-the-art interventional and vascular techniques including use of MRA.
This book provides a comprehensive reference for radiologists, radiologists in training, and clinicians who treat foot and ankle disorders including podiatrists, orthopaedic surgeons, rheumatologists, and emergency room physicians.
- NEW!: Greater emphasis on multimodality imaging approaches to solve diagnostic challenges—specifically, increasing use of ultrasound, MR imaging, CT, and diagnostic interventional techniques
- NEW! Increased coverage of ultrasound, PET, and the diabetic foot
- NEW! New syndromes including impingement have been added to the chapter on soft tissue trauma and overuse
- NEW! OTA classifications and additional MR and CT scans of complications have been added to the fractures and dislocations chapter
- NEW! Up to date information on fixation devices and prostheses
- NEW! Updated interventional and vascular techniques including use of MRA
- Authored by Tom Berquist
- Comprehensive review of the field
- Quality of images is excellent
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!