- Christi Carter, MSRS, RT(R), Faculty Director, Radiologic Science, Brookhaven College, TX
- Beth Veale, BSRS, MEd, RT(R)(QM), Associate Professor, Radiologic Sciences, Midwestern State University, TX
Written with the radiography student in mind, Digital Radiography and PACS, 2nd Edition provides the latest information on digital imaging systems, including computed radiography (CR), digital radiography (DR), and picture archiving and communications systems (PACS) as well as the data required by practicing technologists who are transitioning to digital imaging.
New to This Edition
- The latest on CR and DR function and image enhancement and processing based on recently published research keeps you current with today’s imaging requirements.
- Complete coverage of PACS workstations, archiving solutions and system architectures provides a sound basis for understanding how individual systems work.
- Comprehensive quality control and management guidelines for PACS, CR and DR prepare you for on the job success.
- Careful alignment with digital imaging information required by the ASRT Core Curriculum ensures you are current with today’s procedures and modalities.
- Coverage of digital imaging and PACS is at just the right level for student radiographers and practicing technologists who are transitioning to digital imaging.
- Chapter outlines, learning objectives and key terms at the beginning of each chapter orient readers to the chapter content and assist with organizing study and comprehension.
- Bulleted summaries recap the main points of the chapter, ensuring you focus on the most important concepts conveyed by the chapter.
- Review questions at the end of each chapter are linked to the chapter objectives.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!