- Myron A. Pozniak, MD, Professor of Radiology, Department of Radiology, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Madison, WI, USA
- Paul L Allan, BSc,MBChB, DMRD, FRCR, FRCPE, Consultant Radiologist and Clinical Director of Radiology Consultant Radiologist and Clinical Director of Radiology, Department of Medical Radiology, Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, UK
Clinical Doppler Ultrasound offers an accessible, comprehensive introduction and overview of the major applications of Doppler ultrasound and their role in patient management. The new edition of this medical reference book discusses everything you need to know to take full advantage of this powerful modality, from anatomy, scanning, and technique, to normal and abnormal findings and their interpretation. It presents just the right amount of Doppler ultrasonography information in a compact, readable format!
New to This Edition
- Understand and apply the latest Doppler imaging techniques with a new chapter on interventional and intraoperative applications of Doppler ultrasound and a new chapter on dialysis grafts, plus coverage of the most recent information on the role of contrast agents and how best to administer them.
- View real-time videos of Doppler imaging, and search across the complete text online at Expert Consult.
- Make the most informed Doppler imaging decisions possible by gaining a thorough understanding of the advantages and disadvantages of using Doppler ultrasound, as well as the basic principles behind its techniques and technologies.
- Acquire optimal images and avoid errors with the help of detailed protocols and high-quality, full-color illustrations throughout.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!