- Alfred Z Abuhamad MD Professor and Chair, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Director of Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA
- Rabih Chaoui MD Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Prenatal Diagnosis and Human Genetics Center, Berlin, Germany
This simple and easy-to-use guide to fetal echocardiography will help physicians and sonographers obtain a complete evaluation of the normal and abnormal fetal heart. The book is written in a user-friendly style and thoroughly illustrated with ultrasound images accompanied by schematic drawings. This edition presents a comprehensive approach to the examination of the fetal heart and covers all major cardiac malformations. Chapters include color Doppler in fetal echocardiography, three-dimensional ultrasound in fetal echocardiography, first and early second trimester imaging of the fetal heart, and an updated genetics section. This book, written by internationally recognized experts in fetal echocardiography, is a must-have for physicians and sonographers interested in this field.
- NEW: 3D ultrasound
- NEW: Includes twice the number of anomalies as first edition
- NEW: Updated genetics section
- Makes cardiac physiology easy to understand
- Simple line art
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!