- Angela D. Levy, Professor of Radiology, Georgetown University Medical Center, Washington DC, USA
- Koenraad Mortele, Associate Professor of Radiology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA
- Benjamin M. Yeh, Professor of Radiology, University of California, San Francisco, USA
Offering 171 unique cases, Gastrointestinal Imaging Cases features over 700 high-quality images. The clinically relevant cases cover both benign and malignant conditions and are grouped into 12 sections organized by the parts of the Gastrointestinal System including: the Pharynx and Esophagus, Stomach, Duodenum, Small Intestine, Appendix, Colon, Rectum, and Anus, Liver, Gallbladder, Bile Ducts, Pancreas, Spleen, and Mesentery and Peritoneum. Within each section, the cases appear in a random order to facilitate the self-assessment experience of reading cases as unknowns. Each case is complete with pertinent findings, differential diagnoses, management recommendations, teaching points, and suggested further reading. This comprehensive, yet easy-to-follow, casebook is an ideal tool for the resident preparing for the boards, the fellow for recertification exams, or the radiologist in need of a quick review.
- Includes over 700 images, covering the full range of gastroenterological disorders
- Presented in question and answer format for self-assessment
- Covers all modalities used in GI imaging
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!