- Juan Small MD (Author),
- Pamela W Schaefer MD (Author)
Neuroradiology: Key Differential Diagnoses and Clinical Questions equips you to make efficient, accurate diagnoses and prepare for imaging exams with hundreds of high-quality, unknown cases in neuroradiology. Drs. Juan Small and Pamela Schaefer draw upon Massachusetts General Hospital’s vast case collection to help you master the skills you need for interpreting imaging of the head, neck, brain, and spine.
- Apply systematic pattern analysis techniques to distinguish similar-looking pathological entities from one another.
- Avoid diagnostic pitfalls by recognizing significant variations in the clinical presentation of various diseases.
- See how diagnostic ambiguities are resolved by viewing corresponding gross pathologic and histologic images.
- Benefit from the volume and exceptional quality of Massachusetts General Hospital’s patient case load.
- Access the full text and images online, perform rapid searches, and more at expertconsult.com.