- Valerie F. Andolina RT(R)(M)ARRT, Elizabeth Wende Breast Care, LLC, Rochester, NY
- Shelly Lillé BS, RT(R)(M)ARRT, Healthcare Analysts, Sarasota, FL
Mammographic Imaging: A Practical Guide is the definitive, and only comprehensive, text in mammography for radiologic technology and mammographic technology. Revised to include new content on the increasingly common fundamental technology in digital mammography, this book is a must-have resource for technologists who need to stay current in breast imaging, as well as students preparing to enter the field. A new, dynamic two-color design helps to more clearly outline the topics covered, while new pedagogical features and ancillaries make this edition ideal as a core education resource.
A companion website includes a registry exam-style question bank, image bank, PowerPoints, and case studies/situational judgment questions, plus instructor resources such as PowerPoint slides, lesson plans, an image bank, a test bank, and answers to the case studies/situational judgment questions.
- NEW! Coverage of digital mammography
- NEW! pedagogical features including: Chapter Objectives, Key Terms, Case Studies, Chapter Review Questions
- NEW! 2-color design
- NOW INCLUDES student and instructor ancillaries
- The only comprehensive text available for mammography for radiologic technology and mammographic technology