- Mark D. Miller MD (Author),
- Timothy G. Sanders MD (Author)
Take the mystery out of MRI interpretation and its relationship to arthroscopy with Presentation, Imaging and Treatment of Common Musculoskeletal Conditions: MR-Arthroscopy Correlation, by Drs. Mark D. Miller and Timothy G. Sanders. Abundantly illustrated with MR, arthroscopic, and anatomical images, this new title offers both orthopaedists and radiologists a correlated, systematic approach to diagnosis, helping you achieve accurate evaluations and ensuring that all clinically relevant structures are adequately assessed. An accompanying case-based DVD illustrates pathology and repair, with side-by-side comparisons of MRI and arthroscopic findings in the same patient.
- Improve diagnostic accuracy, surgical planning/decision making, and patient outcomes by seeing how to correlate MRI and arthroscopic findings.
- Gain an enhanced appreciation of the sensitivity and specificity of MRI as a tool in musculoskeletal diagnosis.
- Enhance your diagnostic skills by reviewing illustrative case studies for each major joint, examining specific MRI and arthroscopic findings and considering the range of possible diagnoses.
- View side-by-side comparisons of MRI and arthroscopic footage in the same patient – augmented by line illustrations that orient the arthroscopic views – by watching the videos on the bound-in DVD.
Take the mystery out of MRI interpretation to assess more confidently.