- Eugene D. Frank, MA, RT(R), FASRT, FAEIRS, Retired Director, Radiography Program, Riverland Community College, Austin, MN; Assistant Professor of Radiology, Emeritus, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, MN
- Bruce W. Long, MS, RT(R)(CV), FASRT, Director and Associate Professor, Radiologic Imaging and Sciences Programs, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Barbara J. Smith, MS, RT(R)(QM), FASRT, FAEIRS, Instructor, Radiologic Technology, Medical Imaging Department, Portland Community College, Portland, OR, USA
- Jeannean Hall Rollins, MRC, BSRT(R)(CV), Associate Professor, Radiologic Sciences, Arkansas State University, Jonesboro, AR
You already have the most comprehensive and authoritative radiography text available — now make sure you’re getting the most out of it! The Workbook for Merrill’s Atlas of Radiographic Positioning and Procedures, 12th Edition, provides plenty of practice and review of concepts presented in the atlas, helping you learn faster and retain essential information. Authors Eugene Frank, Bruce Long, Barbara Smith, and Jeannean Hall Rollins concentrate on the essential terminology, anatomy, and positioning information needed to ensure that you’ll be ready to take the ARRT exam and be thoroughly prepared for the clinical environment.
New to This Edition
- Features exercises that support new digital positioning content in the Atlas.
- Prepares you for evaluating radiographs in clinical situations with new exercises on identifying errors on radiographs.
- Retains the features that have made this workbook so popular with Merrill’s users: anatomy labeling exercises, short-answer and multiple-choice questions, matching exercises, true-false, fill-in-the-blanks, identifying structures on radiographs, identifying proper patient positioning, and self-tests.
- Provides a thorough review of osteology, anatomy, physiology, and radiographic procedures — all in close correlation with Merrill’s Atlas for optimum learning support.
- Offers a wide variety of exercises and other opportunities to interact with the content.
- Ensures that you can recognize anatomical structures on actual radiographs with an abundance of labeling exercises.
- Helps you understand which projections will best demonstrate various pathologies.
- Contains a comprehensive self-test at the end of every chapter, so you can accurately gauge your understanding of the material and measure your own progress.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!