- Virginia Molleran, MD, PhD, Assistant Professor of Radiology, UC Health/University Hospital, Breast Imaging Department, Cincinnati, OH
- Mary C. Mahoney, MD, Professor of Radiology & Vice Chair of Research, Eugene L. & Sue R. Saenger Chair of Radiological Sciences, University of Cincinnati Medical Center, Director of Breast Imaging, Barrett Cancer Center, Cincinnati, Ohio
Breast MRI is a comprehensive, practical resource entirely devoted to this state-of-the-art technique, which has emerged as a valuable adjunct to the conventional imaging modalities in the detection of primary and recurrent breast cancer. This brand-new medical reference book utilizes an atlas-type format that showcases numerous examples of each aspect of breast MRI, equipping you with the latest knowledge on effective breast image interpretation.
- Compare your breast imaging findings to a wealth of breast MRI examples that capture the characteristic clinical presentation of both normal and diseased patients.
- Apply the most up-to-date information available on all aspects of breast MRI, including MRI-guided biopsy, breast cancer screening with MRI, MRI features of benign and malignant lesions, and MRI in the evaluation of newly diagnosed breast cancer.
- Take advantage of an image-rich, atlas-type format that offers the visual clarity you need for accurate interpretation.
- Access the full text and images online at Expert Consult.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!