- Sandra L. Hagen-Ansert, MS, RDMS, RDCS, FASE, FSDMS; Cardiology Department, Supervisor, Echo Lab, Scripps Clinic – Torrey Pines, CA.
The perfect chapter-by-chapter learning companion to Textbook of Diagnostic Sonography, 7th Edition, this workbook makes it easy to review key sonography concepts and reinforce your understanding of general/abdominal sonography, obstetric/gynecologic sonography, vascular sonography, and echocardiography. A wide variety of activities, review questions, and case studies strengthen your critical thinking skills and help you learn how to successfully apply your knowledge to practice.
New to This Edition
- New chapters reinforce your understanding of the latest clinically relevant content in the areas of:
- Essentials of Patient Care for the Sonographer
- Artifacts in Image Acquisition
- Understanding Other Imaging Modalities
- Ergonomics and Musculoskeletal Issues in Sonography
- 3D and 4D Evaluation of Fetal Anomalies
- Case reviews with accompanying images challenge you to apply your knowledge to real-world clinical situations.
- Updated scans and content reflect important changes in urinary, liver, musculoskeletal, breast, cerebrovascular, gynecological, and obstetric sonography.
- Review questions presented in a variety of formats — short answers, multiple-choice, matching, fill-in-the-blank, and labeling — assess learning at various levels.
- Review of key terms and pathology helps you reinforce your understanding of essential information.
- Anatomy labeling activities test your ability to identify anatomic structures in sonographic images.
- Image analysis exercises familiarize you with conditions you may encounter in the clinical setting.