- Ignac Fogelman BSc, MD, FRCP, Professor of Nuclear Medicine, Division of Imaging Sciences and Biomedical Engineering, Kings College London, honorary consultant, Guys and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK
- Susan E. M. Clarke, MB, BS, MSc, FRCP, FRCR, FBIR, Honorary Consultant in the Department of Nuclear Medicine, Guys and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK and Senior Lecturer, Division of Imaging Sciences and Biomedical Engineering, Kings College, London, UK
- Gopinath Gnanasegaran, BS, MSc, MD, FRCP, Consultant Physician, Department of Nuclear Medicine, Guys and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
- Gary J. R. Cook, BS, MSc, MD, FRCR, FRCP, Professor of Clinical PET Imaging, Division of Imaging Sciences and Biomedical Engineering, Kings College London, UK
The long-awaited third edition of An Atlas of Clinical Nuclear Medicine has been revised and updated to encapsulate the developments in the field since the previous edition was published nearly two decades ago.
A highly useful resource, this guide:
- Presents a comprehensive set of top-quality nuclear image scans of superb calibre
- Adopts a regular structure throughout, including helpful teaching points
- Includes expanded coverage of new radiopharmaceuticals, PET/CT, and SPECT/CT
- Contains new chapters on paediatrics, oncology, and infection imaging
The successful style of the previous editions, which received various awards, including Honorable Mention from the Association of American Publishers (1988) and The Glaxo Prize for Medical Writing (1989) has been built upon and expanded to provide the ultimate guide for beginners, those in training, and experienced practitioners.
Each section contains comprehensive cases with first-class examples of correlative/hybrid imaging (SPECT and PET/CT) included where appropriate. This atlas contains superb illustrative cases and valuable supportive information, together with highlighted teaching points aiding all clinicians in routine practice. A predicted must for every nuclear medicine department.
- Illustrated with nuclear scans of superb calibre
- Designed to be ideal for teaching purposes, as each chapter follows a template
- Fully updated with all the latest technology, including PET
- Includes new sections on infection imaging, hybrid imaging, and oncology, and a new pediatric section
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!