- Kenneth L. Bontrager, MA, RT(R), Kenneth L. Bontrager, MA, RT(R)
- John Lampignano, MEd, RT(R) (CT), Gateway Community College, Phoenix, AZ
Reinforce your knowledge of radiographic positioning and anatomy, and produce quality radiographs! Corresponding to the chapters in Bontrager and Lampignano’s Textbook of Radiographic Positioning and Related Anatomy, 8th Edition, this practical workbook offers a wide variety of exercises including situation-based questions, film critique questions, laboratory activities, and self-evaluation tests.
New to This Edition
- Updated content matches the revisions to the textbook.
- Stronger focus on computed and digital radiography in questions includes images from the newest equipment.
- Expanded coverage of computed tomography reflects changes in practice.
- A wide variety of exercises include questions on anatomy, positioning critique, and image evaluation, with answers at the end of the workbook.
- Chapter competencies are formatted as a set of tasks that you should be able to perform after working through the material.
- Situational questions describe clinical scenarios, then ask you to apply your knowledge to real-life examples.
- Film critique questions prepare you to evaluate the quality of radiographs and ask what positioning corrections need to be made to improve the image.
- Laboratory exercises provide hands-on experience as you perform radiographs using phantoms, evaluate the images, and practice positioning.
- Self-tests at the ends of chapters help you assess your learning with multiple choice, labeling, short answer, and true/false questions.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!