- Girish Fatterpekar MD (Author)
- Thomas P. Naidich MD (Author)
- Peter M. Som MD (Author)
Practical and clinically focused, Brain and Spine Imaging – a title in the Teaching Files Series – provides you with over 300 interesting and well-presented cases to help you better diagnose any disease of the brain and spine. Expert in the field, Dr. Girish Fatterpekar, MD uses a logical organization throughout, making referencing difficult diagnoses easier than ever before. Detailed discussions of today’s modalities and technologies keep you up to date, and challenging diagnostic questions probe your knowledge of the material. This unique, case-based resource offers you an ideal way to sharpen your diagnostic skills and study for board exams. And, with Expert Consult functionality, you’ll have convenient access to the full text online, all of the book’s illustrations, additional cases and images, and links to PubMed at expertconsult.com.
- Get expert, practical guidance from over 300 cases, and brief but thorough descriptions of findings that help you make review easier than ever before.
- Conveniently reference the full text anytime, anywhere online at expertconsult.com, including all of the book’s illustrations and links to Medline.
- Test your knowledge by turning image labels on and off.
- Stay current with the most up-to-date radiologic modalities and technologies.
- Provides brief but thorough descriptions of findings putting the information you need at your fingertips.
- Expand your knowledge with references to the most important sources on specific topics of interest.
- Find key information quickly and easily thanks to consistently formatted chapters that include Demographics/Clinical History; Findings; Discussion; Characteristic/Clinical Features; Radiologic Findings; Primary Differential Diagnosis; and Suggested Readings.
- See how to resolve challenging diagnostic questions by reviewing discussions of similar cases.
Hone your skills, brush up on difficult diagnoses, and prepare for board exams with this essential case-based reference.