- Edward C. Weber, DO, Radiologist, The Imaging Center, Fort Wayne, IN Consultant, Medical Clinic of Big Sky, Big Sky, MT Adjunct Professor of Anatomy & Cell Biology and Volunteer Clinical Professor of Radiology and Imaging Sciences, Indiana University School of Medicine Fort Wayne, IN
- Joel A. Vilensky, PhD, Professor of Anatomy and Cell Biology Indiana University School of Medicine Fort Wayne, IN
- Stephen W. Carmichael, PhD, DSc, Editor Emeritus Clinical Anatomy Professor Emeritus of Anatomy Professor Emeritus of Orthopedic Surgery Mayo Clinic Rochester, MN
- Kenneth S. Lee, MD, Assistant Professor of Radiology Director, Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Medical Director, Translational Imaging University of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public Health Madison, WI
Designed to make learning more interesting and clinically meaningful, Netter’s Concise Radiologic Anatomy, 2nd Edition matches radiologic images-from MR and ultrasound to CT and advanced imaging reconstructions-to the exquisite artwork of master medical illustrator Frank H. Netter, MD. As a companion to the bestselling Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy, this updated medical textbook begins with the anatomy and matches radiologic images to the anatomic images; the result is a concise, visual guide that shows how advanced diagnostic imaging is an amazing “dissection tool” for viewing human anatomy in the living patient!
New to This Edition
- Broaden your visual comprehension with the help of 30 brand-new ultrasound images.
- Access the complete contents online at Student Consult.
- Quickly review key information with a concise, user-friendly format that is organized and color-coded to be in-line with Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy, 6th Edition.
- View direct, at-a-glance comparisons between idealized anatomic illustrations and real-life medicine with side-by-side radiology examples of normal anatomy and common variants with corresponding anatomy illustrations.
- Improve upon your knowledge with a brief background in basic radiology, including reconstructions and a list of common abbreviations for the images presented.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!