- Jud W. Gurney MD FACR (Author),
- Gerald F. Abbott MD (Author),
- Helen T. Winer-Muram MD (Author),
- Melissa Rosado de Christenson MD (Author),
- Tan-Lucien H. Mohammed MD (Author)
HRCT of the Lung: Anatomic Basis, Imaging Features, Differential Diagnosis is part of theSpecialty Imaging series published by Amirsys, a series of books that provides radiologists with focused, in-depth imaging data for radiologic specialties. With discussions of pertinent anatomy, diagnoses, and differential diagnoses from across the field of high-resolution imaging, this resource delves into the nuances inherent to this specific imaging modality.
Concise, bulleted text makes this book efficient and easy to use. More than 1,200 images with comprehensive captions display both typical and variant findings on HRCT scans.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!