by Andy Adam, Adrian K. Dixon, Jonathan Gillard, Cornelia Schaefer-Prokop, Ronald G. Grainger
Long recognized as the standard general reference in the field, this completely revised edition of Grainger and Allison’s Diagnostic Radiology provides all the information that a trainee needs to master to successfully take their professional certification examinations as well as providing the practicing radiologist with a refresher on topics that may have been forgotten. Organized along an organ and systems basis, this resource covers all diagnostic imaging modalities in an integrated, correlative fashion and focuses on those topics that really matter to a trainee radiologist in the initial years of training.
- Master the field and prepare for certification or recertification with a succinct, comprehensive account of the entire spectrum of imaging modalities and their clinical applications.
- Effectively apply the latest techniques and approaches with complete updates throughout including 4 new sections (Abdominal Imaging, The Spine, Oncological Imaging, and Interventional Radiology) and 28 brand new chapters.
- Gain the fresh perspective of two new editors-Jonathan Gillard and Cornelia Schaefer-Prokop — eight new section editors — Michael Maher, Andrew Grainger, Philip O’Connor, Rolf Jager, Vicky Goh, Catherine Owens, Anna Maria Belli, Michael Lee — and 135 new contributors.
- Stay current with the latest developments in imaging techniques such as CT, MR, ultrasound, and coverage of hot topics such as: Image guided biopsy and ablation techniques and Functional and molecular imaging.
- Solve even your toughest diagnostic challenges with guidance from nearly 4,000 outstanding illustrations.
- Quickly grasp the fundamentals you need to know through a more concise, streamlined format.
- Access the full text online at Expert Consult.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!