by Kathryn A. Morton, Paige B. Clark, Carl R. Christensen, Janis P. O’Malley, Todd M. Blodgett
Authored by some of the world’s preeminent authorities in its field, this new book represents today’s best single source of guidance on nuclear imaging! It offers more details for each diagnosis · more representative images · more case data · and more current references than any other reference tool. At the same time, its user-friendly format lets you access all of this information remarkably quickly!
• Covers the top imaging diagnoses in nuclear medicine, including both common and uncommon entities.
• Provides exquisitely reproduced imaging examples for every diagnosis—plus concise, bulleted summaries of terminology · imaging findings · key facts · differential diagnosis · pathology · clinical issues · a diagnostic checklist · and selected references.
• Includes an extensive image gallery for each entity, depicting common and variant cases.
• Offers a vivid, full-color design that makes the material easy to read.
• Displays a “thumbnail” visual differential diagnosis for each entity.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!