by Paul Spicer
Preparing for the new Core Exam, Maintenance of Certification Exam, or Certifying exam? Excel on your boards with this review book written specifically for the new exam format. Featuring high-quality radiographs and CT, MRI, and ultrasound images, this practical, easy-to-use resource includes key musculoskeletal radiology questions formatted to model the new ABR core exam.
- 300 questions are formatted to model the new Core exam
- Questions are divided into topic sections for quick and easy review
- Each question includes an explanation of why the correct answer is correct and the other options incorrect.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- 300 interactive exam questions
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!