- Ira Bleiweiss MD (Author),
- Shabnam Jaffer MD (Author),
- Susan R. Drossman MD (Author)
This state-of-the-art reference is your visual guide to the diagnosis of the full spectrum of breast lesions seen in core biopsy specimens, including difficult and borderline pathology. Case-based presentations correlating radiologic and pathologic findings, help pathologists, radiologists, and surgeons gain a better understanding of the entire pathology process, thus greatly improving diagnostic accuracy and subsequent therapy.
- Correlate radiologic features with pathologic findings to accurately evaluate neoplastic and non-neoplastic breast lesions.
- Consider all possible entities via differential diagnoses.
- Get hands-on advice in the assessment and evaluation of each specimen using a highlighted list of “points to remember” at the end of every work up.
- Make the most informed clinical recommendations by understanding the pitfalls and limitations of breast core biopsies.
- Solve your toughest challenges using more than 650 full-color illustrations-950 in all-for comparison.
- Avoid medico-legal implications by providing the most complete and precise diagnosis possible.