by David M. Yousem
One of the best selling volumes in the Case Review Series is now revised, with all new cases–excellent for honing skills and building confidence! This Second Edition of Head & Neck Imaging affords you a clinical tool that helps speed your differential diagnoses and ensures your proficiency. Organized like the Oral Boards, it serves as a study guide for exams, CAQ and re-certification—and as a personal review of the subspecialty. Here, Johns Hopkins’ Drs. Yousem and Motta describe the latest techniques through 200 actual cases and 340 high-quality images. Tightly arranged, the text assures you fast access to information. Self-testing devices throughout validate your comprehension.
- Incorporates the most advanced imaging techniques
- Formatted like the Oral Board Exam for easy study and review
- Cross-referenced to Neuroradiology: The Requisites, Second Edition
- Offers 200 all-new cases with new discussions and current literature references
- Presents over 340 images—including MR techniques (spectroscopy, diffusion, magnetization transfer, 3D FIESTA, tensor imaging) and CT techniques (CTA, bolus tracking, 3D reformats, perfusion imaging, Cine loops) and more
- Explores new topics including CT and MR angiography of the neck · multi-detector CT with 3D reconstructions · post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorders · new HIV infections · diagnostic and therapeutic image-guided procedures · medical economics · and much more
- Reflects a greater emphasis differential diagnosis and patient treatment
The book contains black-and-white illustrations.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!