- Perry J. Pickhardt MD (Author)
- Glen M. Arluk MD (Author)
This text provides unique and invaluable, cutting-edge information on the latest gastrointestinal imaging techniques. Dr. Pickhardt – a leading researcher in the field of “virtual colonoscopy” – guides you through the use of this new technique as well as all other imaging approaches for the entire GI tract. What’s more, unique correlations between radiology and endoscopy studies help you to see how the findings compare for every diagnosis. An organization by differential diagnosis speeds you to answers to your clinical questions, and hundreds of spectacular color digital-quality images present all of the visual assistance you need to make an accurate diagnosis for both common and uncommon gastrointestinal disorders.
- View the correlations between radiologic and endoscopic imaging findings with the aid of hundreds of side-by-side images.
- Access key, clinically relevant information quickly through an easy-to-read, bulleted format.
- Apply the practice-proven methods of Dr. Perry J. Pickhardt, a top researcher in gastrointestinal radiology.
- Gain an accurate picture of all diseases and disorders – as well as key anatomic areas – thanks to a full-color format and color anatomic images.