by Brian M. Dale, Mark A. Brown, Richard C. Semelka
This fifth edition of the most accessible introduction to MRI principles and applications from renowned teachers in the field provides an understandable yet comprehensive update.
- Accessible introductory guide from renowned teachers in the field
- Provides a concise yet thorough introduction for MRI focusing on fundamental physics, pulse sequences, and clinical applications without presenting advanced math
- Takes a practical approach, including up-to-date protocols, and supports technical concepts with thorough explanations and illustrations
- Highlights sections that are directly relevant to radiology board exams
- Presents new information on the latest scan techniques and applications including 3 Tesla whole body scanners, safety issues, and the nephrotoxic effects of gadolinium-based contrast media
You must be logged in to see download link.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!