- Lawrence W. Bassett, MD, FACR, Iris Cantor Professor of Breast Imaging, Vice Chair for Academic Affairs, Department of Radiological Sciences, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, California
- Mary Catherine Mahoney, MD, FACR, Director of Breast Imaging, Barrett Cancer Center, Professor of Radiology, University of Cincinnati Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Sophia Kim Apple, MD, Director of Breast Pathology, Associate Professor, Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, California
- Carl J. D’Orsi, MD, FACR, Professor of Radiology, Oncology/Hematology, Director of Breast Imaging Research, Emory University Hospital, Atlanta, Georgia
Imaging of the Breast, by Drs. Lawrence Bassett, Mary Mahoney, Sophia Apple, and Carl D’Orsi, enables you to more accurately interpret the imaging findings for even your most challenging cases. A comprehensive look at breast imaging, it correlates radiologic images with pathology slides to strengthen the accuracy of your diagnosis. This entry in the Expert Radiology Series also addresses topics such as appropriateness criteria for various imaging approaches, the BI-RAD quality assessment and reporting tool, and image-guided interventional procedures. Access it all in full color in print and online.
- Confidently interpret breast imaging findings by looking at how various radiologic presentations correlate with pathology studies.
- Make the best imaging decisions with comprehensive coverage of the appropriateness criteria for various imaging modalities.
- Comply with accepted reporting standards thanks to in-depth information on Breast Imaging-Reporting and Data System.
- Enhance your interventional radiology skills with detailed guidance of these techniques.
- View breast pathology clearly with full-color images throughout.
- Search the complete text and all the illustrations online at www.expertconsult.com.