- Karen L. Reuter MD FACR (Author),
- T. Kemi Babagbemi MD (Author)
Part of the popular Case Review series, this outstanding Board review book presents over 200 unknown cases-complete with over 350 state-of-the-art images, questions, answers, commentary, references, and more-to enhance your imaging interpretation skills in obstetric and gynecologic ultrasound. Discussions incorporate the most recent knowledge from OB/GYN ultrasound literature, providing an excellent review for both residents and practitioners.
- Follows the format of the Boards, and offers case studies similar to those likely to be found on exams, for a realistic preparation for the test-taking experience.
- Presents cases in 3 overall categories-from least to most difficult-to build your skills in a cumulative way.
- Offers cross references to Ultrasound: The Requisites, 2nd Edition so it’s easy to find in-depth information on any subject.
- Features over 350 state-of-the-art images-many of them new to this edition-that capture the full range of imaging findings in obstetric in gynecologic ultrasound.
- Places an increased emphasis on differential diagnosis, to help you distinguish specific diseases and disorders from others that have a similar sonographic presentation.
- Includes new coverage of abnormal IUD location * chorioangioma of the placenta * invasive molar pregnancy * fetal tachycardia causing non-immune fetal hydrops * vasa previa * fetal arachnoid cyst * amniotic sheet and amniotic band syndrome * postmenopausal ovarian cyst * autosomal recessive polycystic renal disease in the fetus * bladder flap hematoma * and more.
- Groups cases by topic for a more efficient, targeted review of information.