Donald Resnick MD,
Musculoskeletal Imaging / Professor of Radiology /
University of California, San Diego / San Diego, California; and
Mark J. Kransdorf MD,
Musculoskeletal Imaging / Mayo Clinic / Jacksonville, Florida /
Professor of Radiology / Mayo Clinic College of Medicine / Rochester, Minnesota
- Provides 2,900 outstanding images that depict all important concepts, techniques, and findings.
- Represents a highly efficient review source for oral and written radiology examinations, as well as an indispensable reference tool for clinical practice.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- Covers hot topics such as spinal interventional procedures · cartilage imaging · disorders of muscle · diagnostic ultrasonography · internal derangement of joints · target-area approach to articular disorders · rheumatoid arthritis and related diseases · crystal-induced diseases · sports injuries · MR arthrography · and much more.
- Offers an increased emphasis on MR imaging, an increasingly important and versatile diagnostic modality.
- Presents many new illustrations not found in the Diagnosis of Bone and Joint Disorders, 4th Edition 5-volume set.