- Brian Funaki, M.D., Associate Professor, Section Chief, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Department of Radiology, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, Editor in Chief, Seminars in Interventional Radiology
- Jonathan Lorenz, M.D., Associate Professor, Department of Radiology, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Thuong Van Ha, M.D., Assistant Professor, Department of Radiology, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
A new comprehensive atlas with 75 cases
This new book in Thieme’s highly successful Teaching Atlas series provides 75 cases that cover the full range of vascular and nonvascular interventional procedures frequently performed in clinical practice. Brief sections summarizing the clinical presentation, radiologic studies, diagnosis, and treatment guide the reader through each stage of management. For each case the authors provide the essential background on the etiology of the problem and offer bulleted lists that describe the noninvasive imaging workup, therapeutic options available, and possible complications.
- Real-world insights from a comprehensive selection of cases describe the management techniques for peripheral vascular disease, portal hypertension, gastrointestinal hemorrhage, cancer, and more
- Pearls and Pitfalls highlighting important teaching points and tips to help you successfully manage critical aspects of each procedure
- Concise literature review and selected references for additional reading
Teaching Atlas of Vascular and Nonvascular Interventional Radiology is an invaluable resource for residents as well as experienced radiologists and specialists in endovascular surgery.